What we're doing
We're connecting fans directly to their favorite the teams. Together we can provide a better experience for each other by:
- Providing photos from fans
- Showing them in seating charts on the team's site.
- Show photos from any section at the ticket window.
- Share comments about the best spots in the park & hidden treasures.
- Sharing photos with the team during a game to try and get on the scoreboard.
We're providing you, the fans, with mobile apps and this site to share a view from your seat. Every game, thousands of photos are taken from the stands. If just a few people share their photos, we'll quickly build a collection of all the seats, from all the venues, at every type of event out there.
We're also providing venues with several ways to use fan photos on their site and at the ticket window.
Our goal is to bring sports fans photos from every seat in every sports venue. We want you to truly know what your view will be like before going to the game. Never get stuck behind a foul pole or end up with an obstruction. Find the seat with the perfect view.
I'm a Fan, how can I share a view from my seat?
There are several ways to share photos.
- You can upload image through this website. First, create a profile by picking a name & password, Then share some photos.
- If you have a smart-phone that runs android, you can share photos from our free android app.
- Our iPhone app is on it's way.
Download the android app by searching for aViewFromMySeat in the android market. This is the best way to take full advantage of aViewFromMySeat.
- Browse or search for photos.
- Get seating charts.
- Upload photos while your at the game.
- Manage & edit photos on your phone.
- Earn trophies quickly.
On an iPhone visit aviewfrommyseat.com in your mobile browser.
- Browse or search for photos from anywhere.
- Get seating charts on the go.
Currently, you can't upload photos from your iPhone. To share photos, you'll need to transfer them to a computer first. Then upload them through this website. We will be adding an iPhone app with all the features to our Android app soon.
I'm with a venue. How can I get involved?
You have the power the make the greatest difference. We would love to spend a day at your venue collecting photos for your fans. Please contact frank@aviewfrommyseat to talk about the possibilities.
Additionally, we're offering your venue a way to connect directly to your fans during a game. We'll help you use fan photos on your site.
Who are we?
We're Phillies fans with partial season tickets. This project started when we wanted to get season tickets. We were on the phone with the sales office and were having a hard time figuring out if the seats the sales person was offering would be any good for an entire season.